Monday 1 January 2018

2017 in review

So 2017 has come and gone.
On a blogging front I have not been as prolific as I would have expected, but that is okay.
On the gaming front I have been active with the majority of my time devoted to Warhammer 40K.



Over this last year I have played a lot with my Marines and Recently with Craftworld Eldar. Since 8th edition has been released I have played over 50+ games. This does not sound a lot, but for myself that is massive, as the year before I played 0 games of any board top system.

On the hobby front I have painted 6 marines in the scheme of my Flame Wolves Chapter and 42 Eldar miniatures in that of Craftworld IL- KAITHE since 8th edition dropped, again the year before I had painted zero.


What does this mean? And why do I feel the need to blog about it?

The answer is that this sets my baseline for 2018, this is my goal to play more games than last year and have painted and completed more miniatures. That I intend to have both these armies completed in 2018 and that I will at the very least provided a monthly blog update to share my gaming adventures.

Finally, that I intend to attend a lot more tournaments this year, starting with Cancon, where i have entered into the 40K ITC championship. More on this in a later post.

Cheers
Lupus

No comments:

Post a Comment