Monday 3 July 2017

Reclaimed Rhino 2- The Internals of my Death Guard rhino .

Inspiration has struck, although to be fair the rhino did need something to help make it apparent it was part of my XIV Legion force of Death Guard.

I have always liked that a Rhinos rear ramp can open, so I thought to add a possessed feel to my Rhino with the aid of some green stuff, left over tentacles and bits from a spawn I made years ago.

So here she is so far.
The front of the Rhino with an eye and two mouths in the shape of Nurgles icon

The rear internal transport bay, again with tentacle.

A more in focus look at the ramp.
As you can see, it is not a major conversion, as I do not have the skill, but when the same is done with the Landraider that is going to be added to my Death Guard army, together they should look fairly good.

Cheers
Lupus

No comments:

Post a Comment