Thursday 20 July 2017

Land Style Part Two

Hi All,

My Landraider is progressing slowly, I have built the main chassis, and now have blue tacked the sponson weapons into place until they are painted and then I will of course magnetise them.

 My Redeemer Sponsons.

Left view

Right view

Rear view.
Next is the front view, as I mentioned in my last post, Mt assault ramp is missing, lost in time. So I have started to fashion a new one.

After about 6 hours of curing, this green-stuff was still flexible enough so I could practise fit it. 
Not sure if my green ramp looks quite right? What do you think?

After the practise fit, I found it sagged in the middle, enter the reinforcement of sprue.
So with the practise fit underway, the width of my green-stuff ramp is correct, the height however needs work. But that will have to wait a bit.

I still need to assemble my lascannons and heavy bolter sponsons, but they can wait a bit, I am way behind in my painting vow in B&C Here.

Cheers
Lupus.


No comments:

Post a Comment