Tuesday 18 July 2017

Becoming battle worthy

Over the last two weeks, I have concentrated my hobby time and efforts in getting my army of wolves battle ready, or in my case paint ready.

This meant assembling my marines, some models that I have had since 2nd edition days.

So here is what I have been doing with my hobby time.

Devastator Sarg, 2nd ed figure. Empire banner topper as Cherub.

Dreadnought with forgeworld assault cannon, and custom heavy flamer.

Close up of my heavy flamer

Close up of assault cannon

Kitbashed Chaplain



5 Bolter marines

6 bolter marines, 2nd ed metal and plastic hybrids

2 sargeants with combi weapons and 1 bolter marine

Dev sergeant again 2nd ed. And cherub.

4 missile launcher devs

So there we go. Nothing really special, but the bones of my army is now ready to base coat.

Cheers Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment