Saturday 10 June 2017

Dorn's wolves 10th Company Neophytes

This is my next goal for my loyal sons of Dorn.


I intend to assemble and paint the following neophytes to add to my 10th company forces.
I cannot play Black Templars , I have not the ZEAL for them.


5 neophytes sniper rifle, bolt pistol  and cloaks
5 neophytes, sergeant with chain sword and bolt pistol, 4 with combat blades and bolt pistols.
5 neophytes, sergeant with bolt gun and chain sword, 3 bolt gun, 1 missile launcher
5 neophytes, sergeant with bolt gun and chain sword, 3 bolt gun, 1 heavy bolter
These are my colours.


So basically these 20 neophytes and my existing five will be the troops for my army going into 8th edition.

Once I have my rules books, I will be able to start working on army points.

Until then, its assemble and paint time.

Cheers Lupus.



No comments:

Post a Comment