Monday 11 August 2014

Duelling Gamers: 5 more Glade Guard complete.


The first week of August has flown by, and thankfully target 1 for August has been achieved, my Virus has gone bye bye, but even with that occurring I have not managed to get all of my first week targets completed.
But I will settle for the 5 additional glade guard, it is something at least and i hope it will start the creative juices flowing.

Anyway here we go the month to date.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
1 Citadel Wood

Still to paint 
5 wild riders

Painting in Progress
2 giant eagles
1 Spellsinger on foot

Completed this Month
5 glade guard, including a standard bearer and musician.
Front view

Side view

Back view

other side view

Close up of the standard with the purple spites

Best picture i could get of the other side of the standard.

The standard bearer is the first one i have completely painted, usually i just did the banner poles for my Vamps and Dawi Zharr and left them at that.


Completed in past Months
Drycha
12 Dryads
Dryad unit filler
20 Glade Guard
6 Glade Riders
3 Treekin
Treeman

With the this week complete my target for next week is the completion of 1 Giant eagle and the Spell singer, and if i can manage it, to start on the wildriders.

Fingers crossed, anyway I have rambled enough catch you all next time.
Cheers Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment