Sunday 27 July 2014

Duelling gamers: A July work in progress


Woot third week of July has started well, my spellsinger and two eagles are assembled and in the case of the eagles green stuffed, which means I am only two weeks behind now.
The Spellsinger has had minor conversion work in the form of hand swaps to make her pose a tad more unique as this model is everywhere, also to equip her with a bow so she will be wysiwyg,  but my skills are rusty so I decided to start out gently, with adding a bow and a sword from the glade rider sprues.

Without further delays, with 4 days left of the month here is my current status.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
Nil

Still to paint 
2 giant eagles

Eagle one, top view with some of my green stuff showing

Eagle two looking unhappy that she is not yet painted.

Spellsinger base coated ready to go.

Painting in Progress
1 Spellsinger on foot

Completed this Month
19 Glade Guard

Completed in past Months
Drycha
12 Dryads
Dryad unit filler
1 Glade Guard
6 Glade Riders
3 Treekin
Treeman

No comments:

Post a Comment