Saturday 5 July 2014

Dueling Gamers : Mission failed June goals not complete.


Well that is June over, this month my progress has been slow and I have failed to meet my expected goal, I am however happy with the quality of painting that I have managed, it should not be long before the stragglers from June are complete, my glade guard are all that remains with most almost complete, the delay in posting this update has occured in no small part to my wife being away all week for work and with her my camera, so I was waiting for pictures before posting.

Without further ado, here we go.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
Nil


Still to paint 
Nil


Painting in Progress
19 Glade guard

Completed this Month
1 Glade guard
6 Elven Steed
6 Glade riders
Rear view of my Glade riders 

Right side of the Glade riders

Front View of my Glade riders.


Right view of my glade rider musician, i am really happy with how the horn turned out.

Front off center view of musician

Left View of the musician, with the glowing weapon runes

Rear View of Muscian.

Completed in past Months
Drycha
12 Dryad +Dryad Unit filler
3 Treekin
Treeman

Anyway I have rambled enough catch you all next time.
Cheers Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment