Friday 6 June 2014

Duelling gamers: Glade guard test model complete.

With the first week of June almost over my progress has been what can only be called slow, I have only managed to finish my glade guard test figure to a point that I am happy with how the colours look.
My great plans from last month worked on paper but not in reality, I have found that there is no point rushing into a paint scheme if you are not happy with it, I learnt that hard lesson with my Dawi Zharr, but I am happy with how the test model has turned out so the painting production line can start churning out the other 19, and while that happens I will start working on my elven steed test colour. I will not have time to paint anymore this week as I am off to the mother in laws, for farm and pony shenanigans.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
6 Glade riders
19 glade guard

Still to paint 
5 Elven Steed

Painting in Progress
1 Elven steed

Completed this Month
Gladeguard color test
Right side

Back, quiver is the color of the bow, but the photo has not really captured it.

Left side , some detail of the bow has been picked up in the picture.

Front view, again not the best picture, but you get the drift.



Completed in past Months
Drycha
12 Dryad +Dryad Unit filler
3 Treekin
Treeman

Anyway I have rambled enough catch you all next time.
Cheers Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment